Why Choose us?
89% of trainees are employed within the South Birmingham SCITT, enabling them to have a continuous transition into the start of their teaching career.
100% of trainees enter employment to commence their NQT Induction
South Birmingham SCITT
- Achieve qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Post Graduate Qualification in Teaching and Learning (min. PGCertEd – Level 7)
- Primary and Secondary Teacher Training
- Learn from real teachers in real classrooms
- Train in at least two schools within our 50+ school partnership
- Secure career entry with at least 12 weeks annual leave